One step of the registration process is to enter your home address. This will ask you for the following: house number, street, town and postcode. You must ensure that you will later be able to provide a document more recent than 3 months, from among the accepted ones (utility bill, bank account statement or council or government letter) that shows your name and address registered on the account.
Articles in this section
- Where can I check my personal information?
- Why can't I change my account currency at registration?
- How do I fill in the home address?
- How do I choose my nickname?
- How do I choose my username?
- What should the password contain?
- How do I register an account on Spin247 Casino?
- What is the accepted phone number format?
- Can I have more than one account?
- Can I open an account in someone else's name?